The Mad Catz Tournament Edition is an arcade stick that is based on the japanese (Vewlix style) Street Fighter IV cabinet.
It uses Sanwa JLF-TP-8Y-SK-W arcade stick and Sanwa OBSF-30-W pushbuttons
Here are some tutorials on how to open it and mod
- How to replace the ball top for a bat top on a Mad Catz Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition
- Playstation 3 version of the Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition works on a PC
- Disassemble a Mad Catz FightStick Tournament Edition
- Disassembling and reassembling the Sanwa JLF-TP-8Y-SK-W from the Mad Catz Tournament Edition – Photos and List of Parts
- Does my Mad Catz Tournament Edition Arcade Stick for PS3 works on PC / PS4 / Street Fighter 5